------------> Jack yer Jaw
Printable View
------------> Jack yer Jaw
that's one reason i like being upside-down, it's easier on ya..... *VBEG
Party in mel's mouth... over there -------->
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
oh! myra!! got any of them cummi... err... gummi bears left??
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG *LMAO* fergot bout them *L* *tosses ya a bag*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Spit or Swallow what ?
*hands you myra's cummi ... err.. gummi bears* ... wanna swallow these?? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
gummi bears are fun to fellate you know......
Ah I understand, I am so silly !
You are talking about wine tasting !
Should I spit the wine into the bucket or should I swallow and savour the taste.
Mmmm difficult, depend if its red or white wine of course.
I think I would swallow red wine after savouring its delectable bouquet, but white wine, Ya spit it in the bucket !
------------------
Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception